[LibX] Computer build Windows group policy to enable LibX by default for all users

Leonard, Kirsten A. kaleonar at iuk.edu
Thu Apr 10 10:03:21 PDT 2008

I am looking for contacts who have successfully added Libx to their campus or library-wide computer builds.  By successfully, I mean the toolbar is enabled and visible in browser by default for users who login under their own username for either the Firefox or IE plugin.  Our campus is running into problems with adding the toolbar to the browser setting for all users by default in the Windows group policy.  We are testing the computer build for Vista, but I'm interested in the solution to this problem for either XP or Vista.

Even if you don't know who is responsible for the computer build, I would appreciate hearing if other campuses are adding library toolbars to the campus or library-wide computer build.

Thanks!

--Kirsten

Kirsten Leonard
Electronic Resources/Government Documents Librarian
Indiana University Kokomo Library, KA140B
2300 South Washington St.
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
kaleonar at iuk.edu
(765)455-9346