[LibX] embedded cue does not show up on some computers

Victoria Lin weilin at hulmail.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 2 21:48:34 PDT 2008

Hello, I am quite new to libX, I searched the list archives but could not
find an answer to my problem.

Our staff member from one of our libraries, which has it own IT department,
told us he could not find the embedded cue in Amazon book record after
their latest Firefox update, he is using version 1.2.4 of LibX and Firefox
2.0.0.13., their IT department asked him to contact us because we take care
of LibX stuff. I updated my firefox to 2.0.0.13 and installed LibX 1.2.4, I
have no problem with the embedded cue in Amazon.

I tend to think their Firefox upgrade caused this problem, such as wrong
file permission, missing plugins, etc, do you have any idea how this
happened and how to fix it?

Thanks

Victoria Lin
phone: 617-495-3724