[LibX] Amazon embedded cues?

Tom Pasley PasleyT at crop.cri.nz
Wed Apr 2 13:34:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would also like to have this working for both... though to confirm,
I'm logged into Amazon, and can't see the cue, but I can for Barnes and
Noble - I've just done a rebuild of the current live version, (using the
'Copy
forward' function).

I'm using version 1.2.2 of LibX on Firefox 2.0.0.13, with numerous
other add-ins...

cheers,

Tom

>>> John Bickar <johnbickar at stanford.edu> 3/04/2008 9:24 a.m. >>>
Great! Thanks for tracking that down.

1 vote here for adapting the code to work for both.

Thanks again,

John Bickar

<jmc at virginia.edu> wrote:
>> I'm seeing the cues consistently in amazon.com and amazon.de using
Firefox 2.0.0.13 and LibX 1.2.6 (Virginia version).  We just recently
upgraded from (I think) 1.2.3 and I'm sure it was working there too.

>>       - Jim Campbell

Behalf Of John Bickar
>>  Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 1:17 PM
>>  To: Arif Khokar
>>  Cc: libx at mozdev.org
>>  Subject: Re: [LibX] Amazon embedded cues?
>>
>>  Hi Arif,
>>
>>  Firefox 2.0.0.6, LibX v.1.2.2 (I presume this is the LibX version,
not
>>  my build version).
>>
>>  I was noticing this behavior with an older build of LibX, so I
just
>>  rebuilt a new test revision a few minutes ago, and the behavior
persists.

>>  Please let me know if you'd like more information.
>>
>>  Thanks,
>>
>>  John Bickar
>>
>>  Arif Khokar wrote:
>>  > John Bickar wrote:
>>  >
>>  >> Is it just me, or have the LibX embedded cues in Amazon pages
>>  >> disappeared?
>>  >>
>>  >> I've tried pulling up several titles (a half-dozen or so),
including
>>  >> the one on the Edition Builder Test Page (Freakonomics), and I'm
not
>>  >> seeing the cue.
>>  >
>>  > Hi John,
>>  >
>>  > Are you referring to the Firefox or Internet Explorer version of
LibX?
>>  > Also, which edition are you using?
>>  >

Visit our website at http://www.crop.cri.nz
CAUTION: The information contained in this email is privileged
and confidential.  If you read this message and you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of all or part of the
contents is prohibited. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately.

Any opinions or views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and may not represent those of their employer.