[LibX] Amazon embedded cues?

John Bickar johnbickar at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:36:48 PDT 2008

Thanks Godmar. I had noticed that it worked differently on different
amazon pages.

I do not see it on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006073132X with Mac
OS 10.4.11, FF 2.0.0.6, LibX 1.2.2, 04/02/2008 build.

I also do not see it on http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/006073132X with
  Windows XP SP2, FF 2.0.0.13, LibX 1.2.2, 02/07/2008 build
(unfortunately, I cannot install a beta build on this machine at the
moment).

Here are a couple more pages where I fail to see the cue:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0679430067
http://www.amazon.com/Writing-Circle-Rozena-Maart/dp/1894770374/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1207154797&sr=1-1

I appreciate all your help and hard work!

-John Bickar