[LibX] Amazon embedded cues?

John Bickar johnbickar at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 2 10:17:07 PDT 2008

Hi Arif,

Firefox 2.0.0.6, LibX v.1.2.2 (I presume this is the LibX version, not
my build version).

I was noticing this behavior with an older build of LibX, so I just
rebuilt a new test revision a few minutes ago, and the behavior persists.

Please let me know if you'd like more information.

Thanks,

John Bickar