[LibX] (no subject)

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:46:33 PDT 2007

Yes, in fact, we are working on a much larger framework that would allow this.

One challenge is that while it is simple to tailor one script to
retrieve a particular library's holdings, our goal is to support a
mechanism that could support a large subset of the 181 LibX editions
we currently have.

 - Godmar