[LibX] (no subject)

Sherrin, Rick RSherrin at winnipeg.ca
Wed Sep 12 07:36:27 PDT 2007

Good morning,

I was wondering if the "Web Localization via Embedded Cues" feature
could be enhanced to not just provide a link to the search, but rather
pre-search and display an appropriate icon, depending on the search
results.

I have seen some Firefox scripts that do this, and as a result display
context specific icons or messages, something like "Hey, The X library
has a copy" or, "No copies at X library".

Thanks
Rick Sherrin