[LibX] Testing Cues

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:21:57 PDT 2007

Thanks a lot for testing these!

We can keep LibX working only if our users help us test it.

I fixed the yahoo and Barnes&Noble cues so new builds should pick it
up, I fixed the link for abebooks.com. I don't remember what
booklistonline did, maybe it's a service that requires sign up(?), but
in any event, you say the cues aren't broken, just the test is.

 - Godmar