[LibX] LibX edition builder

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:06:29 PDT 2007

For single term searches based on GET requests, use a bookmarklet.
Hover over the ? in the edition builder, which shows instructions; see also
http://libx.org:8080/editionbuilder/src/docs/edition.catalogs.bookmarklet.url.html

For custom catalog implementations (in JavaScript), see:
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/libx/2007-October/000195.html

 - Godmar