[LibX] LibX edition builder

Bill Drew dreww at tc3.edu
Mon Oct 15 11:59:07 PDT 2007

As someone returning to using LibX,  I am quite impressed with the
edition builder.  I built a version of LibX for my former library,
Morrisville State College Library, and blogged about it at
http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com/2006/04/libx-firefox-extension-for-libraries.html.
 I am now at Tompkins Cortland Community College Library and just
created a LibX version for FireFox for it.  It is still an experiment.

One thing I was hoping for was a way to integrate searching databases
within LibX at least for some of the major vendors.  Has anyone done
that?  Would that be done via bookmarklets?

Bill Drew

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Assistant Professor
Librarian, Systems and Tech Services
Tompkins Cortland Community College  (TC3) Library:
http://www.tc3.edu/library/
Room 256A
170 North St.
P.O. Box 139
Dryden, N.Y. 13053-0139
E-mail: dreww at tc3.edu
bill.drew at gmail.com
Phone: 607-844-8222 ext.4406
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
My Wiki: http://billdrew.pbwiki.com
My Blog:http://babyboomerlibrarian.blogspot.com
Al Gore quoting an African proverb: "If you want to go quickly, go
alone. But if you want to go far, go together."