[LibX] language support in libx toolbar

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 00:25:56 PDT 2007

We still do not have a good concept for how to internationalize it.
We'll need to have a way that works for both Firefox and IE.
Unfortunately, it's not something we have the resources to do right
now. (Actually, right now it's so problematic that even diacritics
will cause issues with our build process.)

 - Godmar