[LibX] OCLC xISBN Support

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Thu May 31 09:46:50 PDT 2007

We just turned this on and in testing I see that alcme.oclc.org is dead
again. Before I bug OCLC, did anyone ever get a reply from them about the
status of this service? Are they supporting it?

- Jim Campbell

Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
E-Mail: Campbell at Virginia.Edu | Voice: 434-924-4985

Digital Access Services, University of Virginia Library
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/das/