[LibX] Links to Amazon?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 09:02:46 PDT 2007

So far we've only tested Amazon US/CA/UK.

I put GE and FR in a test build for you; see
http://libx.org/editions/libxtestedition.php?edition=virginia.2
at the bottom where it says "experimental build".

If it tests ok, I'll apply it to the main tree so you can build it
from the edition builder.

The autolinking not working sometimes on Amazon (even on Amazon/US
pages) is something we're investigating independently. It may be an
issue with how we hook into the event that signals that a new page was
loaded. If you have time to spend on this, see if the original
autolink GM script works on those pages.

 - Godmar