[LibX] Links to Amazon?

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Thu Jul 26 09:20:06 PDT 2007

I had a question today from a new LibX user about links to Amazon.  He had
seen the link on Amazon US pages, but wondered why it wasn't available on
the German site.  In a quick look I found it at Amazon UK but not at Amazon
FR or Amazon DE.  The ISBNs on those pages aren't linked either - possibly
because of Amazon's ISBN format? - though ISBNs on other bookseller sites
were.

   - Jim Campbell

   Digital Access Librarian | Librarian for German
   E-Mail: Campbell at Virginia.Edu | Voice: 434-924-4985

   Digital Access Services, University of Virginia Library
   http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/das/