[LibX] Invitation to use the new edition builder

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:04:27 PDT 2007

PS: I should have mentioned that ownership is not granted
automatically (we didn't include a database of who should have
ownership). Rather, when a request for ownership arrives, an email is
sent to the current owner, who then logs on and grants that request.
Right now, most editions are still owned by us
(libx.editions at gmail.com), so you'll have to be patient until we next
check our email.

 - Godmar