[LibX] Searching for eleectronic journals by title

Ed Jones ejones at nu.edu
Thu Jul 19 14:07:13 PDT 2007

This may have been dealt with in an earlier post, but I find that when I
use the LibX toolbar to search for electronic journals by title, it
returns an empty set if I include a word such as "of" in the title.  For
example, the title search "chronicle of higher education" returns a "0"
response from our e-journal portal, while "chronicle higher education"
returns the expected entry for the Chronicle of Higher Education.  I'm
puzzled because I'm unable to reproduce this zero result when I search
directly in our (Serials Solutions) e-journal portal.

Ed Jones
Biblographic and Metadata Services Coordinator
National University (San Diego, Calif.)