[LibX] Error from xcreateextension.pl

Wade Guidry wade at beachbooks.org
Mon Jul 9 15:22:14 PDT 2007

I'm working on creating a new edition of libx for my library, using the
source on mozdev.

I'm almost there. My last error is coming from xcreateextension.pl

When I run this command, I end up with the following:

(lots of 'processing...' messages)
.
.
.
.
Then, near the end...
.
.
.
processing ../base/install.rdf to tmp2/install.rdf
processing ../base/update.rdf to tmp2/update.rdf
rm: invalid option -- n
Try `rm --help' for more information.
chmod: cannot access `d:/libx/libx/src/editions/crsn/libx-crsn.xpi': No such
file or directory
chmod g+w failed at xcreateextension.pl line 226.

I don't seem to be able to find where the script is hitting the "invalid rm
option" error.

Has anyone run into this particular issue?

Wade Guidry
Systems Manager, CRSN
ofc / cell: 503.801.2073
fax: 503.815.8194