[LibX] LibX cuts off long text areas in web forms?

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 12:00:20 PST 2007

Jacob:

This is a known problem with autolink.user.js. By reading the
comments, you can see that it resolves back to a Firefox bug that
won't be resolved until Firefox 3.0:

/*
  Warnings:

    * This triggers a memory leak bug in Firefox (bug 241518).
    * This triggers a dataloss bug in Firefox when editing long Wikipedia pages
(bug 315997)

*/

I heartily discourage the use of autolink for exactly this reason.

Dan Scott