[LibX] LibX Edition Builder

Selden Deemer libssd at emory.edu
Mon Aug 13 05:39:31 PDT 2007

On July 25, LibX Project wrote:

 > The edition builder interface will be the only way to get the IE
 > version of LibX, which we hope to release soon. When it is released,
 > a simple rebuild will show a download link for the version. The
 > edition builder itself should already work with IE6 and IE7,
 > although some icons may not show properly.

I went through the registration steps last week, and rebuilt
the Emory TEST edition this morning. However, I see no link
to an MSIE version, so I assume this hasn't been released yet.

I'm not in any rush -- too many other things to be done.

Selden Deemer, Library Systems Administrator
Emory University Libraries
Atlanta, Georgia
EMAIL:  libssd at emory.edu
PHONE:  404-727-0271