[LibX] Using LibX to search journal titles on SFX A-Z

Steve Toub stoub at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 23 11:34:19 EDT 2006

Thanks, Godmar.

Setting this up as a bookmarklet did the trick.

$catalog5.catalog.type=bookmarklet
$catalog5.catalog.url=http://ucelinks.cdlib.org:8888/sfx_test/a-z/default?current_view=table&service=&perform=searchTitle&type=textSearch&letter_group=&pattern=%jt&textSearchType=contains
$catalog5.catalog.name=UC-eLinks
$catalog5.catalog.options=jt

SFX does have a lot of nooks and crannies in addition to the regular service menu for a single
OpenURL:

* A-Z provides search and browse of journal titles

	http://ucelinks.cdlib.org:8888/sfx_local/a-z/default

* Citation Linker allows you to input a known citation and results into a service menu
	http://ucelinks.cdlib.org:8888/citation/sfx_local>

* I had never seen the multi.cgi thing before LibX brought it up (but I don't often use SFX)
http://ucelinks.cdlib.org:8888/sfx_local/cgi/core/multi.cgi?sfx.request_id=5098298

	--SET