[LibX] Embedded cue works for yahoo, but not for google.

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 15:39:02 EDT 2006

[ The problem Jody describes is present only on editions built
directly from the CVS. It doesn't affect editions that were built on
libx.org. ]

The reason this doesn't work is because I forgot to check in one file,
base/chrome.manifest, which I did just now. Update your CVS. This file
sets "xpcnativewrappers=no" for the libx/content chrome path, which is
a necessary setting for the Google cue to work (as it is currently
implemented.)

To Jody (and others who are doing development work on LibX:) please
consider contributing changes and fixes you make back to LibX, in
particular when it comes to changes you had to make to support your
catalog. This way, other adaptors will benefit.

 - Godmar