[LibX] EBSCO LinkSource?

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:29:32 EDT 2006

OpenURL is an ANSI/NISO standard, so LinkSource - if it's OpenURL
compliant - will just work. Set $openurl.type=generic for it.
Unfortunately, LinkSource appears password-protected, so I haven't
actually seen it work myself. Natalie, who's testing the Louisiana
State (LSU) edition, reported it working though, see
http://libx.org/libx/src/editions/showconfigfile.php?edition=lsu for
their settings.

Natalie also mentioned that LinkSource was unable to resolve OpenURLs
that describe an item using a DOI or Pubmed ID, and that they are
working with LinkSource to get this sorted out.

 - Godmar