[LibX] updating install/update.rdf

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:44:08 EDT 2006

Currently, you have to increase the version number in two places in
the base/ tree; do a recursive grep to find them. The rest should work
automatically provided you have the correct path set in the update
URL. You may have to clear your cache as FF caches update.rdf for
reasons unknown. This is noted as a bug in their Bugzilla database.

Our future plans include making the version number edition specific,
so that different editions can have different minor version numbers.

 - Godmar