[LibX] question on OpenURL support

Michael Price mprice at calpoly.edu
Thu Dec 14 13:32:23 PST 2006

I found my answer (no) -- thanks. Perhaps this will be supported in future editions? From: libx-bounces at mozdev.org [mailto:libx-bounces at mozdev.org] On Behalf Of Michael Price Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 10:20 AM To: libx at mozdev.org Subject: [LibX] question on OpenURL support I'm new to LibX and early in testing...  I'm wondering if we can add more options tothe search form input toOpenURLresolver (SFX in our case)--e.g. can we add additional indexes (year)to have more "Citation Linker" -like functions?Out of the boxonly searches byJournal Title...  thanks for any help
Michael Price Access Services Kennedy Library Cal Poly SLO mprice at calpoly.edu p: 805.756.6481 f: 805.756.1415