[LibX] SFX ISSN Search

LibX Project libx.org at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 22:05:14 EDT 2006

Somebody had pointed that out a while ago, so we had already added
this option for SFX OpenURL resolvers when a journal title search was
done. I've now also added it when a search by ISSN is performed.

Jean, I rebuilt your edition - please test and let me know if you want
this pushed as your 1.1.1 or if you prefer a silent update.

Other editions will pick up that fix at their next rebuild.

 - Godmar