[LibX] Questions about libx

Godmar Back godmar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:57:56 EDT 2006

On 4/28/06, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think supporting search over multiple libraries in a streamlined UI
> is useful, but as I said, I'm probably unusual.

That's already possible - LibX supports multiple catalogs in one
edition (although only one OpenURL resolver/proxy right now, but we
might change that.) Also, right now, the context menu only goes to the
primary catalog (if multiple are configured), and cues are pointing to
the primary catalog - but that's on our list of things to fix so the
context menu/cues use the currently selected catalog.

You can build an edition - we would even host a "Jeremy Dunck" edition
if you test it.

Once the edition maker interface is in place, anybody can do just that.