[LibX] Questions about libx

Project LibX libx.org at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 11:23:03 EDT 2006

Hi Jeremy--

"Maybe I'm unusual in being a patron at 4-5 libraries?"

I am usually a patron and/or affiliated with more than one library at any
given time.  We're aware that many people are using more than one library at
a time... ie if they are a student they may use their school library and the
local public library.

"Oh, has LibX been around long?  I had the impression that it was new.
How long was VTBar before becoming LibX?"

VTBar was first developed last summer (2005) and became LibX last fall.

We're planning a code clean-up soon... if there are better ways to address
the namespace issue we'll take that into account.

Thanks,
Annette