[Jsprintsetup] js print question

Stane Plestenjak stane.plestenjak at svetila.com
Sat May 24 22:31:59 PDT 2014

Dear,

for successful use of your great contribution we need a *select
tray*option. Please inform us if is this possible. Right now is not
implemented
or I can no have knowledge to include it in to the code.
I am willing to pay you for this implementation.
We have on same printer 3 different trays with 3 different forms for
imprinting. It will be really helpful for our work if we can automatized
process of tray selection.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Lep pozdrav, Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Cordialement, Saludos
cordiales, Cordiali saluti,

*Stanko Plestenjak, director*

[image: Stanko Plestenjak, manager - Svetila.com] <http://www.svetila.com/>

--

*Lahko nas spremljate na: | You can follow us on: | Sie können folgen Sie
uns auf: *

<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Luminaries-Lighting-and-Light-Bulbs/26417026742>
  <https://twitter.com/SVETILAcom> <http://plus.google.com/u/0/104208422061572971818>
  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/svetila-com> <http://www.youtube.com/user/svetilacom>