[Jsprintsetup] JS Print Plugin Help

Chris Shocknesse cshocknesse at partnertechcorp.com
Tue May 6 12:15:57 PDT 2014

I have a client that is using one of our printers and is having an issue while using your plugin with our printer. He states that when he sets it up to print 2 copies each time he prints it will only print out 1 copy. He has told me that it works fine with other printers, so I was wondering if there are any types of printers that your plugin is not compatible with or if it only works with certain printers. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Shocknesse -Tech Support
Partner Tech USA
15320 Barranca Pkwy Suite 150
Irvine, CA * 92618
D: (949) 354-6902  *  F: (949) 598-2920
cshocknesse at partnertechcorp.com<mailto:cshocknesse at partnertechcorp.com>
www.partnertechcorp.com<http://www.partnertechcorp.com/>

US Repair Depots -                                   Canadian Repair Depots -
California, Illinois, New Jersey                    Quebec, British Columbia

Confidentiality Notice: This E-mail (included any attachments) is covered by the  Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then delete it.