[Jsprintsetup] About reverse line feed

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Mon May 28 06:34:39 PDT 2012

Hi Kannan,

We are happy to be useful addon for you!

Unfortunately jsPrintSetup can't control directly printer and in
particular their special features.
jsPrintSetup uses given set from FF interfaces to control behavior of
print process. These interfaces supports more common features of print
process in abstract manner and there is no possibilities for direct
control of printer or some special printer features.

I don't know what is final goal to reach with reverse feed, but I hope
that there are some workaround solution.

Regards,

Dimitar Angelov