[Jsprintsetup] Doubt resize page in JSPrintSetup

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Tue Nov 22 22:44:51 PST 2011

Hi Marlesson,

First case will not give results, because FF don't get attention of what
set for options paperHeight and paperWidth.
I think that this is possible only with Paper Handling Methods.
Unfortunately FF don't give possibilities to use arbitrary paper sizes.
Paper sizes that you can use must be defined at first by your printer
driver specific to platform. That is considered also and for custom
paper sizes. They must be defined first in underlying printing system
specific to platform.
FF work with printing system in different ways for different platforms
and in particular paper size definitions are different for Windows and
GTK for example. You can read more
at:http://jsprintsetup.mozdev.org/reference.html#ENHANCED_PAPERHANDLING
I will recommend to follow procedure described in following post:
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/jsprintsetup/2011-June/000058.html

Please provide feedback for your success.

About extending extension functionality any contribution and ideas are
welcome.
I'm happy that extension is useful for you and we will work in the
feature to extend and support it.

Regards

Dimitar Angelov