[Jsprintsetup] To print a page in (2.90in x 9.0in) size

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Tue Nov 15 03:25:16 PST 2011

Hi Edi,

I'm not sure you can define any custom paper size.
Defining paper size must be considered with paper sizes supported by
printer driver of your printer. Paper name and size must match of
definition of driver and how Firefox is using it.
I recommend to follow recipe in following post to use custom paper size:
http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/jsprintsetup/2011-June/000058.html

I also recommend to use paper size id above 100 for custom paper sizes.

I hope this help you!

Regards,

Dimitar Angelov