[Jsprintsetup] Custom Paper Size

Watch Cricket watchcricket at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:45:28 PDT 2011

Respected Madam/Sir,

I came to know regarding your firefox add-on and started liking it. I am kind of learning/preparing a demo.
I am currently using your 0.9.0 beta so that I can use custom paper sizes.

However, I am having issues with printing using the custom paper size. Below is my code:

Goal: To print a page in "Rotated Legal" (14.0in x 8.5in) size!

jsPrintSetup.setPrinter('HP Officejet 7300');
jsPrintSetup.setOption('shrinkToFit', 0);
jsPrintSetup.setOption('orientation', jsPrintSetup.kPortraitOrientation);
jsPrintSetup.undefinePaperSize(44);
jsPrintSetup.definePaperSize(44, 119, 'na_legal_rotated', 'na_legal_14x8.5in', 'US Legal Rotated', 14.0, 8.5, jsPrintSetup.kPaperSizeInches);
jsPrintSetup.setPaperSizeData(44);
jsPrintSetup.setOption('printBGColors', 1);
jsPrintSetup.setOption('printBGImages', 1);
jsPrintSetup.print();

Result: I am not seeing the print in "14.0in x 8.5in" size!!

I would really appreciate if you could take a moment to steer me in the right direction.
Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Venkat