[Jsprintsetup] Work with prism

Fredi Nisan fredi at xs-pos.com
Sat Jun 4 09:23:07 PDT 2011

Hi

I have a pos system and I like to use prism but I need js printer to work
with this

Can you please tell me if we have any why to make it work ?

Thank you

Fredi Nisan,

Office:1877-797-6822  Ext:102

Fax: 1866-658-5510

Mobile: 858-344-8124

E-mail:  <mailto:Fredi at xs-pos.com> Fredi at xs-pos.com

Web:  <http://www.Xs-Pos.com> www.Xs-Pos.com

designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product.