[Jsprintsetup] Doubt resize page in JSPrintSetup

Marlesson Santana marlessonsa at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 05:49:33 PST 2011

Hello,

Thanks for the help.

I solved the problem by setting the paper size in the printer driver.
Leaving the printer is already set, not needing to use the plugin to set the
paper size.

So the responsibility is for the printer driver. I used the plugin just to run
a printing press.

Thank you.

NOTE: Google Translation

Marlesson R. O. de Santana
Graduado em Ciência da Computação - UESC
Programador Web (PHP, RoR, JAVA, MySQL, SQLServer)