[Jsprintsetup] FF 5.0.1 addon incompatible

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Mon Aug 1 23:46:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

This may be problem with User permissions on printer access or some
policies.
Can you provide more details, whats wrong, sample code and where
shortcoming.
You can also see for error messages in FF Error Console.
Also is useful to use debug mode to see more error information.
jsPrintSetup.setGlobalOption('DEBUG', true);

Regards,

Dimitar Angelov