[Jsprintsetup] header margins

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Thu Sep 2 02:58:09 PDT 2010

Hi!
This may be result from Printable Area of the printer. Are you tested to
set Page Header, Footer and margins from File|Page setup?
Is the same result?
You can post part of your code to see for other source of the problem.
For example this can be any other javascript error that break script
execution and not execute line with set marginTop.

Regards,

Dimitar