[Jsprintsetup] Printing in columns

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Sat Jul 3 13:14:11 PDT 2010

Hi Simon!

This is option is implemented by printer driver and is not accessible by
firefox interfaces. This also valid for any other printer driver
specific options like Duplex printing (like Print of Both Sides with
Flip On Long Edge or Flip On Short Edge), Paper Source an so on.
I suppose that reason for this is that these are printer specific
feature while FF manipulate printer independent print features.
I think also that future support for CSS 3 paged media that all browsers
support only particular will require more control over these features.

Regards,

Dimitar Angelov