[Jsprintsetup] scaling

Fabio Stranieri fabio.stranieri at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:49:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

i'm trying the fantastic jsprintsetup. But i'm newbie.
To start, as your advice, i have tryed  the begin code:

<script>
    //Set where to print
    jsPrintSetup.setPrinter('PDFCreator');       THIS IS OK
    //Setto la scala
    jsPrintSetup.setOption('scaling', 50);        THIS NOT WORK , but very
important for me
   // set portrait orientation
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('orientation',
jsPrintSetup.kLandscapeOrientation);   THIS WORH GREAT
   // set top margins in millimeters
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginTop', 15);
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginBottom', 15);
   jsPrintSetup.setOption('marginLeft', 20);
   // jsPrintSetup.setOption(' marginRight', 10);    THIS SHOW ME a pop up
error " marginright not supported"
</script>

I need scaling work fine. Can yuo help me?
In reference page there is : "Constants are displayed in self explanatory as
defined in IDL file."
What is IDL file?

Regards and excuse me for my bad english.

--
Fabio Stranieri