[Jsprintsetup] Trouble selecting a tray

Dimitar Angelov mitko at edabg.com
Sun Oct 11 23:27:29 PDT 2009

Hi Olivier!

This is useful option indeed, but unfortunately we have no that feature
and FF printing interfaces don't implement any capabilities to
manipulate printer Tray, Duplex printing (like Print of Both Sides with
Flip On Long Edge or Flip On Short Edge) and so on.
I suppose that reason for this is that FF don't manipulate printer
specific features, instead FF manipulate printer independent print
features.

Unfortunately option 'paperName' is not documented in nsIPrinterSettings
interface, I suppose that option is to select named paper size like A3,
A4, A5, Letter and so on.

A reference of jsPrintSetup can find at:
http://jsprintsetup.mozdev.org/reference.html

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to contact with us.

Regards,

Dimitar