[Jsprintsetup] Trouble selecting a tray

Chahinian, Olivier olivier.chahinian at capgemini.com
Fri Oct 9 09:39:40 PDT 2009

Hi

I want to print on a specific tray. I tried the option 'PaperName' with 'tray_name/medium_name' and it does not work.
I can't retrieve this information using jsPrintSetup.getOption('paperName') or jsPrintSetup.getGlobalOption('paperName'), it is always null. Is 'PaperName' working ?

Is there a online documentation for this plugin ?

By the way I found that the option 'printerName' is 'pinterName' in the option list.

thanks
OC

</PRE><p style="font-family:arial;color:grey" style="font-size:13px">This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.</p><PRE>