[Jsprintsetup] Security Idea

cod3master cod3master at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:09:52 PDT 2009

I like jsprintsetup a lot, but I have a security concern.

the addon should ask, if a site want's to access jsprintsetup, because if a
lot of people use jsprintsetup you can be sure that there
will be some advertising autoprints on webppages.

the function should be like the geolocation function of firefox 3.5, it
should have the option "trust this site" and save the setting permanently.
in that way jsprintsetup can't be misused.

i hope you can implement a function like that, because this will surely help
the distribution of the addon, and maybe to be integrated completely in a
future
firefox release :-)

thanks
GT