[Jslib] Problem with jslib in Firefox

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Tue Nov 10 09:11:15 PST 2009

Enno Fennema wrote:
> On Firefox 3.x installed extension jslib. In chrome file script like
>     var date = new Date();
>     dump(date + "\n");
> works fine but unable to get something like
>     var gFile = new File("/tmp/jslib.dat");
> to work.

This should work. You are including the correct lib right?

include (jslib_file);

I have been using jsLib w/ FF 3.x and have had mo problems.

I do know that the top level jslib object is probably broken as for FF
3.x they changed how top level objects can be exposed to the DOM.

So it is possible that instantiating using:

  jslib.init(this);

is broken\ on FF 3.5.x

tel: 1-719-302-5811
fax: 1-719-302-5813