[Jslib] Urgent: Files downloads through javascript

Ashu Shukla ashu_impinge at yahoo.co.in
Fri Oct 17 05:30:28 PDT 2008

Hi,

      I am working on Mozilla (Firefox) browser based application (DMP: Digital Media Player  related) AsomaTV .So, I want to create a JavaScript file which download the files (flash,image,video) from different server and save in local directory using HTTP request (Like: http://www.adfuera.com/folder_name/imagefile_name.jpg).

So, Please provide me some specific code part related to this functionality. I will be very grateful you.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashu
(Software Engineer)