[Jslib] Jslib] Sockets example

Nick P nick.pend at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:36:21 PST 2007

Pete,

Thank you for responding.  I guess I will hold off on my celebration
then until I see if it works.  If there's a way I can help, any
suggestions on where to get started to get this library working again?
 That  might still be easier than my trying to figure out how to write
the XPCOM from scratch, I guess.

nick