[Jslib] jsLib Question

Kausik Datta datta_kausik at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 15:43:18 PDT 2007

Yes, I have been encountering the exact same thing but with Firefox 2.0.0.3 on a Mac OSX platform. The moment I start up FF, the about box comes up and I have to click OK to make it go away. It does not interfere with FF operation though - it's more of an irritant! It does not occur on my PC platform though! Strange!!

Kausik