[Jslib] XPCOM Helpers....

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 04:52:23 PST 2007

hehe exactly my point!

I really just wanted to use my component as a central point, but wanted to
break up functionality across files...

If you have libraries that highly depend on one another I'd have to do
something ugly like put them all in one huge file or embed lots of logic
into my component it self.

Embedding everything into the component would require everything to be a
method of the main central component.  It would de-promote oop style of
programming in javascript.  And even if I did mesh all my objects into 1
central xpcom component object... thats highly cluttered and problematic..

Maybe I don't know what I'm talking about but it doesn't seem right to me.