[Jslib] XPCOM Helpers....

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Wed Mar 28 05:12:07 PST 2007

> It would be really nice if there was a jslib for xpcom components to
> replace the missing features that exist inside of the window scope...

Ok, I understand you now.

To pass arguments in the window you need to do this:

  var args = Components.classes['@mozilla.org/supports-string;1']
                       .getService(Components.interfaces.nsISupportsString);

  var a = new Array("A", "B", "C");

  args.data = a;

  ww.openWindow(null, "chrome://foo/content/", "_blank",
                      "chrome,dialog=no,all", args);

I agree it would be nice to have wrappers for this stuff in jsLib. I
just honestly don't know when I would have time to get to it.

tel: 1-719-302-5811
fax: 1-719-302-5813