[Jslib] XPCOM Helpers....

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 19:56:46 PST 2007

Guys I asked this before, and I know you don't want to bake it into jslib
directly...

But we seriously need some xpcom wrappers for implimenting simple functions
that are only available in the window scope.

I am having such issues with simply using window-watcher to open a new
window from my component "and" pass it arguments...

I appears the js objects have to be converted into proper nsi objects that
impliment nsISupports and all these other things...

I mean this is terrorizing me !!!

Please consider if some type of fork for xpcom components could be
established to perform these simple operations...

What do you guys think ?