[Jslib] Win32

Ronny Hanssen super.ronny at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 07:47:20 PST 2007

I am using jsLib in my XulRunner app on Windoze, and it works fine. However,
I do remember struggeling with getting it running. By the articles I read on
the net it was supposed to be easy to set up. Well it wasn't. If you can't
figure it out and need more help then I may be able to assist. Right here
right now I don't have access to the code. But, I can help later.

Later,
Ronny

2007/3/7, Daniel Aquino <mr.danielaquino at gmail.com>:

> Yes I meant to say that it's not working in win32...
>
> I'm actually developing a XulRunner application,
> And unzipping jslib into my application folder worked perfectly on linux,
> But in win32 it's not...
>
> I'm getting "jslib not defined"...
>
> Any ideas?

---